Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Hello, Class!
I am not able to make it to class today. :-(  I'm sorry!
Catch up on your work:
  • Composition 6 will be rescheduled for Tuesday, November 16.
  • Continue reading Girl with a Pearl Earring (up to page 110). (What's a camera obscura?)
  • If you have not posted your Reader Response (up to page 67), please do it today.
  • Work on your composition revision(s) and post them on your blog.
  • Continue to work on Grammar Troublespot 13 (Articles), Troublespot 14 (Pronoun and Pronoun Reference), and Troublespot 18 (Relative Clauses). (Untangle this from yesterday's sentences:   
I refuse to this kind of custom, because I don’t want that my next generation including my son and many children continue with this Horrorific tradition I’m not support, and will not support to see as many kids and parents have to kill their own family only because of a tradition.


See you tomorrow!
Professor Jerskey

No comments:

Post a Comment